Sunday 20 October 2013

If I Win the Lottery!!!

If I win the lottery I would buy many things. First thing would be to invest some money in shares of an important company. This would be a way to make my money keeps growing. Seconds, I would like to change my apartment for other more big one and same with my car. I would love a penthouse with balcony and a beautiful view to the city. Also I would like to help my family with some things that they need. Finally, I would help other persons or institutions that need help. I know about a lot of foundations and organizations that helps people, children and animals and this would be a good way I could collaborate with others. Definitely, there are many things I could do and buy if I win the lottery.

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, nice penthouse! I wonder what city that is? The view looks amazing. I'm glad to hear you would like to help out your family and people in need as well.

    Corrections:
    This would be a way to make my money keep growing.

    Second, I would like to change my apartment for another bigger one and do the same with my car.

    ReplyDelete