Sunday 27 October 2013

Chocolate: My Sweet Sin

    I love the chocolate!!!! I think I am crazy for this. I like the chocolate in all their versions, like as: black chocolate, white chocolate or chocolate with milk. Also I like all kind of sweets or desserts that have chocolate, my favorites are: candy, cookies, brownie, chocolate volcano cakes, ice cream, chocolate cake, fondue and an endless more. Sometime I prepare some of these in my home and my family and I love them. I know that eat lots of chocolate can fatten, so I try to control myself, but sometimes I can not. What else I can do, this is my sweet sin.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, I shouldn't look at those pictures just before dinner! If you're looking for a good chocolate shop in Calgary, you should try Coppeneur Chocolates on Stephen Avenue mall downtown. It's a little expensive, but definitely worth it!

    Corrections:
    I like chocolate in all its versions, such as dark, white or milk chocolate.

    I know that eating lots of chocolate can be fattening, so I try to control myself, but sometimes I can't.

    ReplyDelete