Tuesday 15 October 2013

Nothing Better Like Spring


I love spring, for me nothing better like spring. I have to start telling that my birthday is in spring, so I am always happy when this spectacular season is coming. I love to see all the beautiful colors in the nature, flowers and trees, and feel the warm sun. One of the things that I like at this season is go to the beach. I like to take the sun, swimming and relax me, so I usually go to the beach with my family or my friends two or three time a month. Other thing that I do in spring is practice outdoor exercises. I like walking, jogging, bicycling and any other sport where you can enjoy outdoor. Finally I feel that everyone is in a good mood and happy with the arrival of spring. For example many people want to do BBQ, make meeting, go to the parties, make plans to travel, go to the shopping, teachers and students like to take classes in the gardens  and a lot of activities more. In summary, spring is a good season for sharing with your friends and family, enjoy making different things and exercises, and of course do not forget, to celebrate my birthday!!!. For all these reason spring it is my favorite season of year.

 
 



 


2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately Calgary was very wet this spring (especially during June!), but it can be a very pleasant season. I enjoy seeing the flowers and trees start to bloom, and the grass turning green. It's also great to get outside after being indoors during the winter.

    Corrections:
    I love spring; for me, there is nothing better than spring.

    I like to get some sun, swim and relax, so I usually go to the beach with my family or my friends two or three times a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like spring too, but my favorite is autumn.

    ReplyDelete