Monday 11 November 2013

By Air or By Land, All Depends

Flying is easy and fast and driving is relaxing and fun. Always that I can, I prefer to travel by plane. Of course, if the distance is short I like to travel by car driving in my truck. If the trip is to business always I use the airplane because it is very practice and fast, I can go and come the same day. I take the airplane too if I want to travel to other country for vacations. But travel by airplane has some disadvantage because you need to stay 2 or 3 hours before you trip for all the fastidious process of security and immigration. I know this process is for our safety, but the true is all people -honest - hates these. However, when I travel by car, I feel relaxing because I like to drive. I can see the sceneries, I can park to take pictures or eat in an interesting place. The bad of driving is some unpredictable things can happen in the way and we need to be prepared for these. So, all depends of the trip, sometime I travel by air and sometimes by land.




 

2 comments:

  1. I could not agree with you more, i prefer airplane for long distances and i prefer car for short distances

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a funny political cartoon (the first picture) - I think a lot of people feel frustration when they go through airport security. Still, for me it's worth it if I can go to another country, especially during the winter!

    Corrections:
    As much as I can, I prefer to travel by plane.

    I know this process is for our safety, but the truth is all people - honest - hate it.

    ReplyDelete